The Renew Church Blog
Hot Topics & Christian Discussions
Welcome to our blog page! Here you will find information on today’s hot topics including Christian discussions and how it all impacts you – whether you are a believer in Jesus Christ or not. We invite you to join the forum.
Is your place of employment requesting that you take the Covid vaccine in order to keep your job? Here at Renew Church, we do not believe that it is right to be forced to take a vaccine that many may not be comfortable taking. Download the Renew Church Statement for those who conscientiously object to the Covid vaccine.
Many employers are trying force employees to get the COVID vaccine as a condition of employment. Under EUA, such requirements are a violation of the law. Mandates are also a violation of fundamental human and religious rights. You can protect yourself and your right to choose if you act now.
Transhumanism is a real thing attempting to happen in our world today. Will it affect you? The answer is… YES! There are oligarchs. There is technology advancing at alarming rates. In this three-part video post you will learn the shocking truth that ‘they’ don’t want you to know and why the oligarchs don’t want you to know it. You won’t get the facts from main stream sources.
Are you struggling with transgenderism? Find out how to clear up the confusion. Discover your true identity once and for all and begin living your best life!
When it comes to Christians and vaccination, there’s a lot of controversy, especially as it pertains to the Covid vaccine. In this post, I would like to share Franklin Graham’s counsel on the vaccine, followed by my own. This has … Continued
Pope Francis addressed the World Bank & International Monetary Fund on April 8. He mentioned God once – in the last line of his letter. Instead, Francis focused on calling for “a system of global government which would implement a … Continued
What is the woke movement doing to our kids? Are you a “Woke” parent, or an “Awakened” parent? FYI: “Woke” parents will lead to broken kids. Broken in their identity. Broken in their values. Broken in their relationships. Broken in … Continued
When discussing any topic, please bear in mind the words of Paul in Romans 14:1:
1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong. 2 For instance, one person believes it’s all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables. 3 Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t. And those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? They are responsible to the Lord, so let Him judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the Lord’s help, they will do what is right and will receive His approval.
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. 13 So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.
- Common courtesy and civil dialogue is expected from all participants. In short, if you have doubt on whether you should say something, DON’T!
- If someone disagrees with you, do not immediately jump to the conclusion that they are not truly saved just because they disagree. Please do not attack the person. You may call a statement stupid, but NOT the person making that statement.
- Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, or insulting. Such posts will be deleted.
- Do not post inflammatory remarks simply for the purpose of evoking reaction or starting fights or to promote a spirit of divisiveness. Such posts will be deleted. If you are responded to in an angry manner, please do not respond in-kind.
- For your safety, please do not publicly post your personal details, such as postal address, phone number or email address, in the comments section.
Visit us on Facebook for real-time news updates and Christian commentary from Pastor Randy!