To assist and serve guests and members in a way that encourages a feeling of being received into worship, discipleship, evangelism, ministry and fellowship during our Celebration Services.
- Greeting and introducing yourself to new guests.
- Identifying new guests and escorting them to the hospitality desk for their gift.
- Offering directions to new visitors.
- Anticipating needs and answering questions.
- Help keep the doorways and lobby free for incoming traffic.
- Offering salutations as people leave.
- One service every 4 weeks (or more if you are willing).
- Sunday service from 9:25am to approximately 12:15pm.
- Exhibit warmth, friendliness, helpfulness and cleanliness.
- Enthusiasm for church and readiness to smile.
If you would like to help out in this ministry, please fill out the form below.